If you are considering weight loss, but are not sure how to begin, Las Vegas Bariatrics may be the answer to all your questions. In a safe, service-oriented, and friendly environment, excellent surgeons and teams perform bariatric procedures on morbidly obese patients. Focusing on quality, this facility is dedicated to long-term weight loss and successful weight management. When patients stick to the programs, they experience excellent results.
Life takes a full U-turn after bariatric surgery. While there are complications and issues associated with the condition, it is also a fact that patients experience renewed energy and vigor.
Meet The Team
Bernia Hanna: Dr. Bernia Hanna, MD, FACS, FASMBS is one of the internationally acclaimed bariatric surgeons in Las Vegas. He is the Medical Director of Las Vegas Bariatrics. He is also serving as the Medical Director of North Vista Hospital, Dignity San Martin Hospital, and Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center. Dr. Hanna is a trauma surgeon and an assistant clinical professor. He is also a reputed medical researcher. His extensive experience in the field of trauma makes him a proficient surgeon.
Dr. Hanna is experienced in minimally invasive surgery. He treats obesity and corrects health issues as well as comorbidities related to obesity with bariatric surgery. Dr. Hanna has been practicing in Las Vegas since 2000. He is an award-winning surgeon who received the honor of Top Surgeon for several years and achieved an award of the “Top Doctor” in 2020. He is skilled in Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy, Adjustable Gastric Band or LAP-BAND, Roux-en-Y, and revisional gastric surgeries. He also performs procedures like reflux surgery and hiatal hernia surgery. He specializes in advanced laparoscopy.
Dr. Hanna and his team also specialize in providing non-surgical weight loss treatments. The program emphasizes nutrition, diet, and fitness with group support.
Morgan M. Pomeranz: Dr. Pomeranz, MD, is a board-certified bariatric surgeon. He received certification from the American Board of Surgery. He also received fellowship training in advanced minimally invasive foregut procedures and bariatric surgery. He has performed hundreds of surgeries in various bariatric procedures.
He is a fellow of the University of Texas Health Sciences Center, Houston, and Bariatric Medical Institute of Texas. He completed a residency at Sunrise Health and his internship at the Yale School of Medicine. He is a proficient bariatric surgeon and general surgeon. He also performs advanced laparoscopic surgery, robotic surgery, and general surgery.
Patel: Dr. Patel is a part of the team at Las Vegas Bariatrics. She is fellowship-trained in advanced minimally invasive foregut procedures and bariatric surgery. She is experienced in private practice. She is also trained in the most advanced Da Vinci Robotic System and flexible endoscopy for both diagnostic as well as interventional purposes. She is a top-rated board-certified bariatric surgeon from the American Board of Surgery.
Dr. Patel completed her fellowship at the University of Texas Health Science Center, Houston. She also did a fellowship from the Bariatric Medical Institute of Texas. He received her residency in general surgery from Rutgers, New Jersey Medical School, Newark, NJ. She is skilled in bariatric surgery, anti-reflux surgery, and general surgery.
Bariatric Procedures At Las Vegas Bariatrics
- Gastric Sleeve: Also called sleeve gastrectomy, the procedure is minimally invasive, which helps patients achieve their goals within a short time. The procedure involves creating a vertical stomach into the narrow tube, which resembles a banana. 80% of the stomach is removed. A restrictive procedure gives good results within a few months.
- Robotic Surgery: Robotic surgery for weight loss is a relatively advanced surgery that requires precision, detailing, and care. Las Vegas Bariatrics is an expert team of surgeons who perform this technologically advanced procedure with finesse.
- Gastric Bypass: Gastric Bypass is another laparoscopic procedure that involves making small incisions into the stomach to divide it into two pouches, small and big. While the smaller pouch is attached to the intestine, the bigger pouch is not. Food is bypassed right into the smaller pouch to create fullness. It reduces the eating capacity and boosts weight loss.
- Gastric Band: Gastric band is a relatively painless surgery that accelerates weight loss. A small band is placed to limit food intake and keep you fuller for longer. The adjustable band expands and contracts with food intake.
- Revisional Bariatric Surgery: If you are unhappy with the result of your bariatric surgery or you are experiencing some problem because of the procedure, it can be revised with revisional bariatric surgery.
Las Vegas Bariatrics has a solution for every patient who walks in. Consult before making a decision.
Las Vegas Bariatrics: Your One-Stop Solution for Weight Loss offers price transparency to offer the price for the gastric sleeve at $2,456, and the gastric bypass at $3,229.20. If you want to learn more about their price click here. Upon reading further this look
7220 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA