Are you tired of finding a clinic with first-class facilities and top-grade surgery programs for weight loss? Elias Ortiz & Company is one of the most reliable and renowned weight loss surgery clinics in Mexico.
If you have been looking for facilitators of medical tourism in Mexico, this clinic can be an excellent choice at any time. From all-inclusive surgical programs to exceptional patient care, you will find everything you might have been looking for so far in a weight loss surgery clinic.
With more than 20063 surgeries to their credit, EOC is undoubtedly one of the leading clinics for weight loss operations in Mexico.
The veteran surgeons under whom the surgeries get performed have years of experience in this domain. Therefore, you will be in safe hands once you step into the premises of Elias Ortiz& Company.
When you look for dependable weight loss surgery programs, you may come across a plethora of clinics around you. However, choosing the best one always remains a tricky task.
Based on our thorough research we recommend Elias Ortiz & Company for comprehensive weight loss surgery solutions. A few things that make them outstanding are as follows.
Our review will encompass the following aspects.
- What Is Different About EOC?
- A Team of Veterans
- Services Offered By EOC
- Types Of Surgeries
- Secured Payment Options
- Reviews and Rating
What Is Different About EOC?
The followings are a few factors that make Elias Ortiz stand apart from the rest of the bariatric surgery clinics.
- Easy Communication: Elias Ortiz & Company has a group of trained English-speaking employees who make communication easier. When you travel to Mexico for treatment, language might remain one of the concerns for you. With English-speaking staff communicating with you, you do not have to bother about making yourself clear to the caregivers.
- 5-Star Accommodation: One of the most exceptional facilities available with EOC remains their post-operation care packages inclusive of 5-star hotel stays. Yes, you heard it right. Once the operation is over, the clinic will arrange for a luxury stay at a 5-star hotel to make your post-surgery days more comfortable.
- Comprehensive Packages: Elias Ortiz & Company offers all-inclusive surgery packages that cost way less than any similar package in the USA. If you stay in Canada or the USA, you can catch a flight to San Diego and reach the clinic within another 30 minutes. The proximity of the clinic to San Diego makes it accessible for all.
- Seamless Surgery Schedules: The best part about this clinic remains its seamless surgery schedule. At EOC, no day is a non-surgery day. Therefore, when you fix an appointment or schedule a visit for surgery, you can plan according to your work calendar. Since the clinic maintains a 7-day surgery schedule for the entire year, choosing the surgery day becomes hassle-free.
A Team of Veterans
Besides the facilities offered by this reputed weight loss clinic, Elias Ortiz & Company also has the best surgeons in its team of experts. Read on to know more about who will take care of your weight loss requirements as you avail a surgery package of EOC.
Dr. Elias Ortiz, the owner of the clinic, is the chief bariatric surgeon of Elias Ortiz & Company. With more than 10000 successful bariatric surgeries to his credit, he is a veteran you can trust blindfolded.
- A surgeon with English language certification from Baja California’s Autonomous University
- He was a Resident Coordinator, General Surgery, at Mexico’s Regional General Hospital for 1 year
- He also served as the Chief Resident Surgeon in general surgery at West National Medical Center for 1 year
- An expert in the field of minimally invasive surgeries for weight loss
- Participates in various seminars and educative programs as a speaker
- He is one of the top bariatric surgeons in Mexico with an empathetic approach
Dr. Almino Ramos
- He has a postdoctoral degree from the “Federal University of Pernambuco”
- President of “Brazilian Society of Bariatric & Metabolic Surgery”
- A Fellow at the “American Society for Metabolic & Bariatric Surgery”
- He is a Specialist Member of The “Brazilian Society of Minimally Invasive and Robotic Surgery”
- He is also a recipient of several prestigious awards in the file of bariatric surgery
Dr. Ramos is one surgeon in the team of experts at Elias Ortiz & Company you can trust at any time. His empathetic approach toward the patients makes him one of the outstanding surgeons in the clinic.
Dr. Mariano Covarrubias
- He worked with A Lighter Me® before joining Elias Ortiz & Company
- He is a trained teacher for Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery and Obesity
- Dr. Mariano is an expert in advanced laparoscopic surgery and robotic surgery
- Besides being a bariatric surgeon, he is also a professor of Laparoscopic Surgery
Dr. Manoel GalvaoNeto
- An affiliate professor and an expert surgeon, Dr. Neto has several years of experience in the field of bariatric surgery
- He is an expert in digestive surgery
- He has also served as chairman and advisory board member in various acclaimed organizations in Brazil.
- Dr. Neto is also a member of the Bariatric Committee of AFS, USA
Besides the team of veteran bariatric surgeons, EOC also has an equally efficient team of plastic surgeons. Weight loss surgeries may leave a patient in need of cosmetic surgery to do away with the loose skin or wrinkles. Their team of dedicated, passionate, empathetic, and experienced plastic surgeons includes the following surgeons.
- Dr. Omar Lazos
- Dr. Andrei Rios
- Dr. Nicolas Leyva (Dr. Nico)
- Dr. Fabian Mendoza
- Dr. Eduardo Ochoa
Along with the core medical team of expert surgeons, the clinic also has a trained team of coordinators, surgical support, and administration who work together to make your weight loss journey smoother and more impactful.
Services Offered By Elias Ortiz
- Safe Transport Facilities( To & Fro)
Once you purchase an Elias Ortiz & Company surgery package, the clinic takes care of everything you need right from the moment you reach San Diego. The clinic employs trained drivers to fetch the patients to the facility center right from the San Diego airport.
You will also get a drop-in facility at the airport when you return after the surgery. Your safe transportation, to and from the clinic, remains Elias Ortiz & Company’s responsibility.
- Post-Surgery Stay Facility
Elias Ortiz & Company arranges your post-operation stay at a 5-star Grand Hotel Tijuana. With more than 3000 “excellent” rated reviews, this place is one of the best accommodation alternatives in Mexico.
The clinic’s all-inclusive surgery packages have this facility included in them. Additionally, the staff at Elias Ortiz remains in constant touch with the patients after their surgery to ensure their well-being and monitor their recovery process.
- Hassle-free Border Crossing
When you travel across the border, documentation can become a source of stress for you. Keeping the same in mind, EOC keeps a dedicated team of patient coordinators who help in the documentation process to make your transport experience hazard free.
- After Surgery Care Program
Weight loss through bariatric surgery can be a life-changing experience. While it feels great to be back in shape, after-surgery care remains critically important for overall health. Several physiological parameters change after the surgeries.
Therefore, EOC offers you access to their certified CBN/ BSN/RN, Cindy Rios. The best part is Cindy operates from the USA and you can communicate with her through emails, phone, and Facebook page for any query or assistance. If you feel like consulting a doctor or surgeon for any post-surgery complication, Cindy can arrange a meeting for you.
Types Of Surgeries Performed
At Elias Ortiz, you can opt for the following surgeries.
- Gastric Sleeve: It is one of the most popular weight loss surgeries.
- Gastric Bypass: If you have not lost enough weight after the gastric sleeve you can opt for gastric bypass.
- Mini Gastric Bypass: A minimally invasive gastric bypass surgery many people prefer to regular gastric bypass.
- Endoscopic Sleeve Gastroplasty: If your BMI is between 26 and 31, this minimally invasive surgery is an excellent alternative for weight loss.
The all-inclusive packages for these surgeries include the following services.
- Stay Of one travel companion
- Pick-up from and drop-off at San Diego airport
- Blood work, physical, and EKG
- Hotel room before surgery (one night)
- Hospital stay for 2 nights
- Antibiotics and medicine
- Local tour (optional)
- Hocal tour (optional)
- After-surgery care from a USA-based nurse
Secured Payment Options
The cost of surgeries at Elias Ortiz & Company remains pretty affordable. If you compare the prices for similar packages in the USA, you will find the changes way more pocket-friendly at EOC. The primary motto of this clinic remains to help obese people reach their goal of weight loss without bothering about the cost.
To pay for a particular package, you can use their online payment gateways which are safe. Additionally, the clinic also provides financing options for credit. You will find all the details regarding the financing programs on their portal. Therefore, accessing the surgery packages is never a hassle-some task with Elias Ortiz & Company.
Reviews and Rating
Elias Ortiz & Company is one of the most reputed and trusted bariatric surgery clinics in Mexico. With a high star rating and several positive reviews posted by former patients, the Facebook page of EOC explains how efficiently and empathetically the clinic treats all its obese patients.
A patient care, in-house facilities, overall package plans, post-surgery care, etc., are some of the avenues to have received the most positive ratings.
Elias Ortiz & Company is indeed an excellent choice for those who are looking for a reliable bariatric surgery clinic. From patient care to advanced surgeries, this clinic won’t let you down on anything.